I have a few more years until I reach 25, but I thought this article was pretty cool. I also thought a lot of the stuff on the list can totally apply to anyone in their 20’s…
1. Friends with benefits never become real boyfriends.
Let’s be honest: A relationship that is based solely upon sex is not really a relationship at all. There is always someone in the twosome who wants something more, and that person is bound to get hurt eventually.
2. Taking a multivitamin (with food) after a night of drinking prevents a hangover.
It really does! I read this in a magazine recently, and I think it’s genius.
3. Everything changes once you move in together.
So make sure you’re prepared for that. You really get to know someone once you live with him.
4. Fashion trends aren’t for everyone.
When in doubt, choose classic over stylish, so you don’t look like an idiot wearing something that is supposed to be “in style.”
5. Roommates usually suck.
Cramped spaces, unwanted noise, messy apartments — we’ve all been there. If you can afford your own place, do it. You will save yourself a lot of frustration.
6. It’s hard to find people who will love you no matter what.
Mistakes are inevitable, even the big ones, and the people who stick by you during those times are people to hold onto.
7. Never sleep in your makeup.
You’ll wake up feeling greasy and gross. Nighttime is when your skin repairs itself, and you need to let it breathe.
8. Sex isn’t everything, but it can make a good relationship even better.
This physical act can have amazing emotional powers; it’s just important to be careful.