Wendy Williams Talks Beyonce-Folding-Baby-Bump + Additional Dish
Well alright, alright, alrighttttt.
Everyone knows that I ride for King Bey (and still so) …but I must admit that this recent controversy over her “baby bump” is pretty hilarious. Personally I think what ever is going on with her tummy is her business…and whatever comes out hopefully looks like her
In the meantime, I can’t help but indulge in a wee bit of entertainment gossip. Starting with Wendy Williams…
On her show the other day she discussed this “Baby Bump Controversy”, and lent five reasons (conspiracies) why King Bey may be lying about the bump:
1) The baby is helping Beyonce’s sagging recording career. It is sagging. I mean the statistics show, but you forget all about that because you’re so focused on, ‘Oh, Beyonce’s pregnant!’
2) Beyonce’s pregnancy is a way of keeping Jay-Z’s alleged mistress away. This is what I love about this show. You can’t see everything that I can see, but people are snapping their necks in nod-ation. How ’bout this one…
3) The alleged woman over in allegedly Trinidad with the alleged 10-year-old alleged son allegedly by Jay-Z, Beyonce’s trying to keep up with her. Allegedly. And how ’bout this…
4) This is the most disgusting one. Beyonce’s going to use a surrogate so she can maintain her body. I don’t believe that one.
5) Well, here’s one that’s even more disgusting than that. They’re adopting, but they’re going to play it off like they gave birth.
You remember I was the first one to say this: it’s going to be an at home, water birth in the master bathroom, there are gonna be three people there: Beyonce, Jay-Z, and their mother Miss Tina. Watch. There will be none of those nurses. There won’t any of those witnesses at the nurses station or anything like that. Beyonce, c’mon you’re not like that are you? *heavy sigh* You know how some of these celebrities can be though. Anything for attention. Anything for attention. “